The shapefiles below are available for public use. We ask that proper credit is given to the Grand Bay NERR when using the files. Additional GIS data are available upon request.
If you do not have access to ArcGIS software, you can obtain ESRI’s ArcGIS Explorer program to view and query data layers. This program will enable you to explore, visualize, and share geographic data. ArcGIS Explorer can be downloaded for free from the following link: http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/explorer/index.html
- Watershed Boundaries .zip – Targeted and regional watershed boundaries
- SWMP Stations .zip – Geographic locations of water quality and meteorological stations operated by the Grand Bay NERR
- SAV .zip – Polygon shapefile representing SAV beds within the NERR and vicinity
- Salt Panne Habitat .zip – Polygon shapefiles representing salt panne location and extent at the Grand Bay NERR
- Reserve & Refuge Boundaries .zip – Administrative boundaries for the Grand Bay NERR and National Wildlife Refuge